"I have come to the cross-roads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard.." : Lt. Col. Frank Slade ( Al Pacino ) in `Scent of a woman`

Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

(movie) : lines feveret aku

berikut adalah antara `lines` feveret aku dalam banyak2 movie yg penah aku tengok..
a) The DArk Knight >> The Joker:" Why so serious? "
b) Avatar >> (1)"I see you" (2)Dr Grace :" I should get some samples "
c) The Godfather >> "I'm going to make him an offer he can`t refuse" .. antara 'lines' ter`famous` di dunia.
d) The Lord of the Rings >> Smeagol :" my precioussss "
e) Star Wars >> Hans Solo: " may the Force be with you "
f) Silence of the Lambs >> Hannibal Lecter:"I do wish we could chat longer, but..I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye." - Hannibal tengah makan kawan dia...
g) Leon >> (1)Léon:"And stop saying "okay" all the time.Okay?". Mathilda: "Okay".. (2)Mathilda: "Can we try with real bullets now?"
h) Terminator 2 >> " I'll be back "
i) Saving Private Ryan >> sarjan:"Captain,if your mother saw you do that,she'd be very upset". Tom Hanks :"I thought you were my mother".
j) Inglorious Basterds >> (1)ketua Nazi puji kesedapan susu:" Monsieur LaPadite,to both your family and your cows I say: Bravo." .. (2)"I know this is a silly question before I ask it, but can you Americans speak any other language besides English?"
k) Braveheart >> (1)ayah William :"I know you can fight.But it's our wits that make us men." ..(2)raja England :"Not the archers..Arrows cost money.Use up the Irish.The dead cost nothing."
l) Gladiator >> Jeneral Maximus: "At my signal,unleash hell"..(2)Maximus:"What we do in life echoes in eternity".
m) Heat >> Robert DeNiro :" I'm alone, I am not lonely".
n) The Sixth Sense >> " I see dead people ".
o) The Bourne Ultimatum >> (1)Jason Bourne:"Get some rest Pam, you look tired" ..(2)Jason Bourne:"..Because,if you were sitting in your office,we'd be having this conversation face-to-face".
p) Pirates of the Caribbean >> (1) Will Turner:"You cheated", Jack Sparrow: "Pirate".. (2)Jack Sparrow : " you'd best start believing in ghost stories,you`re in one!"
q) Scent of a Woman (movie all-time feveret aku) >> (1)Pengetua:"Mr. Slade,you are in the Baird School.Not a barracks" .. (2) Al Pacino :"Whoo-ah" .. (3)Al Pacino :"Well, gentlemen,when the shit hits the fan,some guys run and some guys stay" ..

cukup dulu utk kali ni...nanti aku sambung lagi. banyak lagi....

No comments:

Post a Comment